Instagram offers users very powerful tools to create a personal blog. Turn your account into a personal blog by following these steps.
Instagram is one of the best platforms to use as a personal blog . Influencer, one of the most used social media applications by people who direct a certain audience, offers an area that belongs to you completely on Instagram.
By sharing this area with other people, you can attract the attention of brands and turn your area of interest into a kind of commercial area.
Before you do this, you should learn how to create this type of blog on Instagram. Don’t know where to start? To get started, we have prepared an article with basic information. Based on the information in this article, you can create your own blog, gather your own audience, and start making money.
What Does Instagram Personal Blog Mean?
There are two types of account types on Instagram. One of them is an ordinary account and the other is a business account. A business account allows you to get detailed information from your posts to your stories.
If you convert your account to a professional account, you have the right to choose one of the various categories. Among these categories, there is also a personal blog.
No change in appearance occurs when an Instagram account is converted to a personal blog. The real change happens in the background. You collect more detailed information about users who interact with your account. This gives you an idea of how to act.
What are the Steps to Instagram Personal Blog?
- If you don’t have an Instagram account, create one.
- Click the profile icon.
- Press the three lines in the upper right corner.
- Enter the settings.
- Make your account public in the privacy section.
- Go back to settings.
- Tap on the “Switch to Professional Account” option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- After selecting the personal blog and making the necessary adjustments, your account will turn into a personal blog.
How to Grow a Newly Opened Personal Blog?
- Create a content calendar. Share your posts regularly. Determine the times when users interact the most, post at those times.
- Avoid excessive content sharing. Too much exposure can devalue your content.
- Do not neglect the use of hashtags, but also avoid using irrelevant and excessive hashtags. It is enough to use 10 hashtags in a post.
- Do not use hashtags in comments.
- Do not use poor quality videos or photos in posts.
- Take care to use stickers such as questions and surveys in stories.
- In the description of the posts, use expressions that will move users to action.
- Comment on other accounts’ posts, respond to users.
- Collaborate with accounts that share the same type as you.