Enemies in Lost Ark are pretty tough, especially if you’re trying to fight a boss enemy. One of these is Chaotic Chuo, one of the field bosses in the game. In this guide, we will discuss everything you need to know about how to defeat the Chaotic Chuo in Lost Ark.
Chaotic Chuo Boss Battle
The first thing you need to know is that Chaotic Chuo is a time limited raid boss, so you don’t have much time to win. As part of a limited-time event, you’ll find this boss in the Spring of Echoes in Melody’s Forest.
The second thing to keep in mind is that you must first defeat the base Chuo before taking on the Chaotic Chuo. In addition, you must be high enough in rank to deal any damage to the boss. Some players are reporting that you need an item above 380 to break Chaotic Chuo’s invulnerability.
Chuo’s chaotic attacks and how to avoid them
- Chuo’s purple portals near his back, which burst when he is on all fours. Try not to get close to these portals, so as not to take damage.
- Chaotic Chuo jumps and falls. If you get in his way, you will be pushed back and take some damage. When you see him bouncing, exit the game.
- Often the boss will charge himself up to release energy balls that are easy to avoid. Run until they burst.
- The boss will create three AoE rings and perform AoE attacks inside them one after the other. Dodge and run away from the rings. If you are hit by one ring, you will be knocked back into the next ring and then into the next, dealing continuous damage.
- Chuo also summons spikes from the ground, which is telegraphed as he jumps back. To avoid damage, jump and dodge to create distance between you and the boss.
- Sometimes a cone-shaped area will form in front of the boss before an energy blast hits you. Stay away from the cone shaped area and you’ll be fine.
- Chuo will line up in front of him and then charge in that direction. Jump away from the line again to avoid damage.
That’s all you need to know about how to defeat Chaotic Chuo. Need more help? See Cooking Recipes, How to Unlock Chaos Dungeons, Craft Tools, Crafting Recipes .