There are 6 perks in Die Maschine. Similar to earlier iterations of the game mode, perks provide players with a number of different effects, such as increased damage, faster reload speed, additional movement speed, and many others. In this Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Zombies guide, we have shared the locations of all the perks you can use in Die Maschine.
Cold War Zombie Locations and Upgrades
You can also upgrade perks in Die Maschine using Ethereum crystals that you get from completing rounds and killing bosses. After upgrading, you will receive additional effects from them. Below you will find a complete list of all perks, their locations and upgrades in Cold War Zombies:
Perk is located in the Bedroom area of the map. On the 2nd floor. The Stamin-Up in Die Maschine increases your sprint speed, which can be very useful during high rounds. 3 levels of Stamin-Up:
- Level I – increases the speed of moving backwards.
- Tier II – You take no fall damage.
- Tier III – You can move much faster while aiming.
You need to go to the frozen crash site to find it in the open. It’s literally opposite Stamin-Up. Jugger-Nog, one of the most useful Cold War zombie perks, increases base health by 50%. You can upgrade Jugger-Nog to get the following effects:
- Tier I – The duration of all status effects is reduced by 50%.
- Tier II – Armor Plates provide 25% additional armor.
- Tier III – Maximum health increased by 100%.
To find the Quick Revive perk, you need to head to the pond area. The perk reduces the HP recovery and revive time of a downed ally by 50%. Below you will find all 3 upgrade levels:
- Tier I – When you are knocked down, your movement speed is increased by 100%.
- Level II – HP regeneration is instant. There are no delays.
- Tier III – Resurrecting a downed ally increases your health by up to 100%.
From the control room, go down to the medical bay to find a speed cola there. The perk increases reload speed by 15%.
- Tier I – You can switch weapons faster.
- Tier II – Reduces the cooldown of Field Upgrades by 20%.
- Tier III – Reload speed increased by 30%.
A new perk introduced in Die Maschine is in the area where you power up. It can be accessed from the particle accelerator area in the underground part of the map. Once activated, each bullet you fire will have a small chance to apply a random armor mod effect. It can also be upgraded to provide the following benefits:
- Tier I – Random ammo enchant effect also applies to deadly gear like grenades.
- Tier II – Ammo module reload reduced by 20%.
- Tier III – Applying a random ammo modifier uses the current skill level instead of the base one.
Another perk located near the particle accelerator room is Deadshot Daiquiri. You will find it in the weapons lab. Deadshot Daiquiri moves the crosshair to the enemy’s critical spot when using ADS. In addition, it also eliminates scope sway when aiming. You can also upgrade it to get additional effects:
- Tier I – You deal 100% additional critical damage. damage to the enemy at full HP.
- Tier II – All armor damage increased by 50%.
- Level III – less spread of fire from the hip.
These are all perks, their locations and improvements in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Zombie Die Maschine. For more help on the game, check out our detailed Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War wiki guides .