A grain or seed in Minecraft is a string of characters (which may include numbers) that is used as the basis for generating each game world. This allows players to try something new without spending a lot of time creating a world from scratch.
How to use seeds in Minecraft
- Launch Minecraft
- Start single player
- You need the menu item “Create a new world…”
- Then click on “Advanced World Settings”
- In the field “Key for generating the world” insert the seed code (seeds for 1.7.10 later in the material)
- Click “Create New World”
- Done, after downloading you will be taken to the generated Minecraft map
Seeds for Minecraft 1.16.5
- Multi-level zombie village (seed code: 7228378262228907189). This village is located on several levels, and it is inhabited by zombies
- An abandoned mine near two villages (seed code: -4585034502554913698). Two not too big villages, next to which there is an abandoned mine
- Many mines, a portal and an underwater fortress (seed code: -1675848144). On this map, there are several entrances to the mine at once, a portal is located in the south, and an underwater fortress is located in the central part, a little closer to the northwest.
- Desert Mesa (seed code: 4517654654). Quite an unusual and unique seed with a rare biome and a bunch of gold scattered around the map.
- A lonely island with a village on it (seed code: 4323232611330886378). Icebergs are scattered around this island, and on the island itself there is a village.
- Gorgeous mountain (seed code: 234567897654). At the spawn of this world there is a tall mountain, and behind it is no less bizarre terrain: a river, hills and other beauties of Minecraft.
Screenshots of seeds for Minecraft 1.16.5
Multilevel zombie village
Abandoned mine near two villages
Mesa with desert
Lonely island with a village on it